Our goal is to 'Be Remarkable' on every project we undertake and create clients for life! Similarly, we want our staff to work for a remarkable company where they can invest their skills and grow their career for life. Rainier Custom Homes has an open position for Sr. Vice President. The position is intended to be fulltime and long term. Applicants should email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rainier Custom Homes Sr. Vice President Job Description
Rainier Custom Homes Sr. Vice President
Title: Sr. Vice President
Reports To: Owner / CEO
Status: W-2 Employee
Compensation: Salary range $80,000 - $110,000 commensurate with experience. Personal performance and company bonus up to 30% of salary. Health benefits and savings plan.
Summary Description: This position will be groomed to lead the company in the foreseeable future.
Initial primary responsibility will be to lead the effort to drive double-digit sales growth,
working closely with the owners, collaborators and internal marketing support. Empathetic and
motivational leadership, with actionable accountability, required for internal team members,
external sub-contractors and market collaborators. Finally, maintaining and improving upon our
remarkable culture, which separates this company from others, is critical.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
1. Lead the effort to grow the top line revenue by 25% annually
2. Provide empathetic and motivational leadership internally and externally
3. Represent the remarkable culture of the company to the marketplace
Primary Position Attributes:
Sales & Marketing Expertise–Skilled at finding prospects, understanding their needs, and creating
a solution that results in a raving fan.
Empathy Driven Leadership–Proper and consistent communication both internally and externally,
exercising acute listening skills. Ability to turn concerns into accountable actions.
Command a Room–Facilitate and lead conversations with internal team, sub-contractors, key
collaborators and customers to actionable results.
Conflict Resolution–Approach conflict with a final resolution leaving the once volatile situation
on an upswing.
Well Organized–Ability to plan, establish priorities, accomplish tasks displaying
excellent calendar discipline.
Sharpening Own Saw–Consistently seeking personal and professional
improvement by self-study, reading and life-long learning.
• 10 years business experience a minimum
• 3 – 5 years leading high-caliber teams both professionally and as a volunteer
• P & L direct responsibility
• Top line growth accountability and proven results
• Bachelor’s degree, with Masters preferred
• Construction industry knowledge a plus
• Family business working directly for the owner/CEO
(will work remotely the majority of the time)
• Close interface with owner/COO, office manager and external marketing support
• Empathy to others is key family/business value
• Ownership encourages candor, regardless of position in company
• Ownership believes that marketing must be integrated into every business function
• Owner expects responsiveness, ability to follow systems and processes to ensure the customer
gets a ‘remarkable experience’ every time